More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My green-eyed wonder or will it be grey?

Kat has beautiful brown eyes with even more beautiful, long eyelashes. I have to admit I have pretty eyelashes too (deteriorating bottom up, maybe? Not that top parts are enviable anymore!) BUT I think gene wise these long eyelashes come from Papa as do the long, sleek hands and feet (are only the chubby cheeks in the infant stages mine?).

Now that Kat is taking good care of her looks and face, she looks rather well turned out and smart especially with her glasses that she has to wear constantly because of her near sightedness. However, she hates wearing them and is so looking forward to the day when she can switch to wearing contact lenses. Apparently it’s best to wait till she’s 12-13 years of age before we make that switch so she’s REALLY excited (and she’s only 10!). I thought she was only excited about the makeover she was going to have – I was not aware of anything else on our visit back home from the optician until:

Kat: “Can I have green coloured lenses?” READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment