More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Care for some tea?

The perfect cuppa tea!

Arrived! The most beautiful porcelain tea set Kit Kat have ever owned. We gifted one to Kat couple of years ago but it was tiny and now that the girls want to have real tea parties, they wanted to have slightly bigger tea cups. The one Kat owned was kindly passed over to Kit who broke almost all of it on the first day (probably in the excitement of actually having something so close to real!) that now only the tea service basket remains... Kat even went to the extent of asking if she could borrow my Wedgewood which threw me off a bit so I immediately went online and got them their own (if Kat wants to do something, she will get around to doing it eventually and I LOVE my Wedgewood to this day)

I was surprised (yet again!) at how clever Kit has become at picking things online – she knows just how to dart her eyes in the right directions till she’s found what she needs in the least amount of time and she will point her sticky little fingers and touch the screen gleefully with “Can I have that one, pleeeeese?”. READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment