More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Half Blood

Of course our house is magical! We have elves watching with cameras during the day; we have Gruffalo waiting outside the door listening to bad children; there are little fairies who tidy up the room at night when good children go to sleep and leave money under the pillow; you grow witch feet if you don’t wear slippers; important objects appear and disappear almost instantly etc. BUT nothing prepared me for the question Kat asked me a couple of nights ago as I tucked her in bed...

Kat has this new love of listening to some audio book (current favourite being The Lightning Thief) – so as I was setting it up, adjusting the volume and generally fussing around, she looked at me and said: “Mummy, am I a half blood?”

Me (all I can see right now is Harry Potter smiling at me!): “What do you mean? Why do you ask?”

Kat: “No I was just wondering if I was part magical, maybe some Greek God or someone? I haven’t seen many pictures of my birth but Kit has so many. I’m so different from her.” READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment