More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Monday, September 20, 2010

School Trip Already?


Pretty in pink with pink luggage, pink Three Cheers for Girls sleeping bag AND pink backpack, Kat is off to a 3 day school trip to study astronomy, creative writing and make apple cider. The last time she went (the focus was on bugs that time!), it was her first time away from me and we spent ages preparing for the trip. This time it's been a breeze for her - they do grow up so quickly, don't they? Sadly, I haven't changed much - I went through the packing list ten times and packed and repacked countless times. I am still trying to remember the item I must have forgotten to pack...in vain!

Right till this morning, every time I mentioned the word ‘packing’, Kat ducked away somewhere in the fear that I would make her go through the list and the items yet once again!


Kat has apologized to me already - seeing my near crazy behaviour perhaps, she has assured me that from last time's experience she is sorry but she is positive that she will not miss me this time. READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment