More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kat wants s'more

With loads of dirty clothes, leg cramps from intensive rock climbing, over exhaustion and SO many wonderful memories and stars in her eyes – KAT IS BACK!

Kat-made Apple cider
As a special treat, I went downstairs to pick her up after bus drop off (she’s normally a big girl but yesterday was a well deserved special treat) and the first thing I noticed was that she had grown taller (I mean is that really possible? only 2 nights?) Now I know why Grandma and Granddad mention this every time they see Kit Kat (and they get to see them every few months) and I look at the girls up and down wondering if they’ve really gained height? Apart from that, Kat looked so tired BUT happy. Her pink bag looked dirty pink now (I’m a mum – can’t help noticing these things at first glance, can I?) and everything that she could not fit inside was now outside in smaller bags like extra sneakers, medicines and so we both struggled upstairs with a bag filled with *sigh* dirty clothes, sleeping bag, backpack, three smaller bags (which were originally inside the pink bag) plus a bottle of Kat made Apple cider AND non stop chatter!

Kit had (yet another) beaded necklace as a welcome gift ready for Kat and after a few hugs and kisses later, the novelty READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment