More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Friday, September 23, 2011

No eating on the bus

It happened with Kat and now its happening with Kit...whilst sending them off in the school bus is a great bonus for me, the downside is the food issue that I had to deal with Kat and now with Kit.

Kit Kat go to the same school (different divisions and different buses) and although Kat’s is much further away than Kit’s (for a couple of years at least), that does not stop Kit from complaining that she gets hungry on the way back...the school has a "No Food" policy on the bus and I have always stuck to that. Now here comes the problem – I am one of the many mums who will comply with what the school says but when your kid comes across a happily munching kid on the bus, you are in for some serious conversations!

While Kat (now of an age where she understands right and wrong...well, I hope!), I am often faced with heart breaking questions from Kit. READ MORE>>

No comments:

Post a Comment