More Pages on Kit for Kat!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kat's First Coach

My older sister has a passion for shoes. She is known to have a matching pair for almost every outfit. I hated her being so fussy when we were younger as that meant wasting ages and ages in a shoe shop every time we went shopping with Mummy. I never shared that passion (ok fine, she had the prettier feet) due to the fact that medically (owing to plantar fasciitis) I need comfy footwear (thank God!)

The one thing I like carrying and care about are handbags – am I fussy? Depends how much time I have - although I think I lost the time luxury factor a few years ago. For me, it is important to have a smart handbag and my favourite brand is Coach. I always seem to find what I’m looking for – quick and easy. Bliss!
Here comes Kat into the picture – she seems to be an interesting mix of me and my sister. She has this passion for handbags (she has a pretty decent collection) but the FUSS with which the selection is made is how my sister used to pick shoes. I can’t help making the connection.

Kat has a selection of handbags which were of the ‘kid/maybe tween’ level – the most sophisticated ones being a Tommy Hilfiger and the latest a pink Juicy Couture from her Aunt. So when she went shopping for a Coach handbag for ME , it was heart breaking to see her look at the price tags of all the smaller handbags (her size) and then put them back instantly. I could see her posing with them in the corner of the shop too. So after I had selected mine, I had a quick word with Papa (who is the last person to object to anything for Kat anyway!) and we decided it was time to surprise Kat with her first Coach. So we started looking at the handbag section she was searching through at first and then we broke the news that she could actually buy one for herself.  READ MORE...


Mother and Daughter Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment